
Meanwhile, I'm quite busy at work after being gone Thursday and Friday, but I PROMISE to update on Mexico, Hawaii and all the happenings of our lives very soon. Bob, I will be sure to let you know when I finally write about Mexico. There is much to write about and we saw the Lord do some amazing things while we were there! I can't believe July is almost done. Time flies when you are ridiculously busy. Weird. Have a lovely Tuesday!
2 comments:
Amy,
Good job with your camera, I enjoyed all the pictures. I know it was a hectic few days, but I am sure you are thankful for seeing your family.
These are my observations of the pics: John looks so tan, your Mom cut her hair, a lot, I like it! Your Dad looks thinner, Mike wears that hat in many of these pictures and others I have seen of him, Raphaelle had on a nice dress, flattering! Lisa still has the short hair, I like the length, Andrew surely was drinking root beer at the beach, right? Tom looks like your Dad the most, but I could see your Mom and you in him, and such blond hair! Last but not least, did you make the goodies for Tom? Nice touch. Love, Mom
Hi Mom,
I like your observations :-) John definitely gets REALLY tan and Mom did cut her hair. We all think it's quite flattering. Dad's been working out and feeling good as a result and has lost some weight. Mike loves that hat and does indeed wear it often. Raphaelle's dress was very cute and I heard was a thrift store purchase (excellent) for a good price. Lisa's hair is still short and I think she likes it like that (again, we think it's flattering on her too). Andrew was drinking IBC rootbeer at the beach! We got it because it's one of Tom's favorites. I think Tom looks more like Dad too, but he's got Mom's blonde hair. Mom's hair was SUPER blonde when she was Tom's age. Then again, Tom does look a lot like Mom's Dad (my Pop-pop) when he was younger. And the goodies were made for Tom, not all by me, but some by me. It was fun!
Post a Comment