12.08.2006

I'm Nervous

I was never one of those people that got really nervous before games when I played in high school. But now that I'm on the coaching side I'm nervous, I'm hyper, I'm hopeful, I'm . . . you get the point. I've been debating all day how to act. Do I act all excited or do I convey a calm, collected attitude? We'll see. Here goes nothing (or everything!).

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so proud of you!!! You'll be wonderful!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Just remember some of the all-time great players got nervous to the point of throwing up before games-Biletnikoff, West, Don Gilmore, etc.,

Anonymous said...

Forgot to add Mike Parker to that all-time, nervous list!

Anonymous said...

hey hey, Come on now. Thats a viscous lie. Mike Parker was joe cool. Mike Parker was known affectionately as "The Intimitador" for his ability to stare down the opposing team with his icy blue eyes. He was never nervous. He was in complete control, of both his emotions and the outcome of the game.
~Mike Parker

the Rehrers said...

How did tha games go over the weekend? Are you the next John Wooden? may I suggest a zone defense as no JH team will ever beat you with 3s.