If you're on Facebook, you've already seen all the videos I linked to on the right sidebar. But, hey, I just watched them all again :-)
Also, I've just added a way for our blog readers to find my Instagram pictures (which doesn't make much difference to Facebook users, but I know there are some out there who will enjoy this)! The only kind of bummer is that you have to make your own Instagram account and then "follow" me. Hopefully it's not super annoying.
Sorry for the ridiculously short post after two months of silence. Summer is busy. This week is VBS at church. Last week Andrew was gone at camp with our high schoolers and I went up to visit the Santa Clarita Gilmores. In two weeks he's gone again to Mexico. So, summer is busy and I need to get to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment