There's been a lot of changes for our little family these past few weeks. First, as Andrew already mentioned, he's now the Associate Pastor at Village Bible Church. We couldn't be more thrilled! We're both praising the Lord at His timing and provision.
Second, my last day of work is Tuesday as Andrew & I have decided the time is right for me to be home with Alice more. It's hard to raise your child to know the Lord when she hardly sees you each week. So we're thankful for the change, but if anyone knows of something I can do to make some money from home, I'm all ears! Right now there aren't a lot of options for a mom with a 1 year old, but we trust that God has a plan for this too.
Third, I decided the blog needed a summer look. Okay I guess that change isn't such a big deal. I'm also hoping to be able to blog more frequently now since I'll be home, although I make no promises :-)
Alice is now rounding out the second hour of her nap, which means I probably won't have this lovely silence much longer. Off to laundry and other exciting stay-at-home mom things! YAY! (And I really actually meant that. I'm quite excited about doing stay-at-home mom things at 3PM!)
1 comment:
I have been praying for this for over a year; God is good, all the time! Love, Mom
Post a Comment