2.03.2010
Good Day
I wanted to share a praise, but I need to get back to work so it will be short (for me). The Lord has brought some very encouraging people into my life lately and I'm seeing answers to prayer every day. That alone is a praise, but there's more! Today is payroll day and my boss came to work barely functioning. He asked me to check the report he usually checks, which is usually when I take my lunch break. I'm about halfway through (I have been eating lunch at the same time), but my attitude is better than it has been in a long time. I thing it's mainly because of the prayers of faithful friends, but I'm sure getting enough sleep for several days on end REALLY helps. Also, I'm feeling physically better today than I have for a while, which just makes the whole world seem brighter. So, praise the Lord with me for His work through friends, prayers, sleep, and gospel-centered music that I can listen to at work :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
huzzah!
Yeah, I'm glad to hear that your work days, especially wed. are getting better for you!! Keep up the good attitude!! I will be continually praying for ya!! ~Jacquleyn
Post a Comment