1.05.2010

Resolutions

Tonight at Reality Check, we talked about the dangers and benefits of making resolutions. We also discussed how to make a wise resolution. Here's five of mine in abbreviated form.

  1. Get down to 165 pounds.
  2. Blog twice a week.
  3. Read sixty books.
  4. Read Proverbs every day.
  5. Study through Psalms with Spurgeon.
  6. Pray with and for Amy more.

5 comments:

Eric Durso said...

Yes! More blog posts! So I'm assuming you hit your 50 books in 2009 because you upped it to 60 for 2010?

Happy said...

Hey Eric. Unfortunately, I missed my goal. I stalled at 47. Bumping the number up was actually just to challenge myself even more!

Andrew Worley said...

Ya happy, I didn't want to say anything, but your like waaay fat. what are you like a 46 waist? sheesh man. get some control =p
im kidding of course =)

Anonymous said...

My son,

So if you're shooting for 165 lbs, what should I shoot for? Right now, I'm at 168. But, most of that is pure muscle, of course. You should see my massive pecs and my pythons (a little Hulk Hogan lingo)!

Dad

Happy said...

Shoot for 160!