Okay, it's not going to be that exciting. I did get to talk to Happy on Tuesday for approximately 12 1/2 minutes :-) He's doing well, even though he forgot his notes and Bible for the first message he was giving at an evening service. I didn't get many details in that 12 1/2 minutes, but do pray for him as the week is winding down.
Lisa, I figured out why you couldn't see the haircut album.... and now it's there. I had accidentally made it "Unlisted" instead of "Public." Oops.
For those of you who have been praying for me as Happy is gone all week, I greatly appreciate it! So far, the week seems to have gone fairly quickly and I did get to take my accounting mid-term last night. I'm feeling a little less pressure at the moment. This post isn't all that exciting, but I decided it was worth it to share that God answers prayer! I'm thankful for my relatively uneventful week :-D
3 comments:
A cute hair cut, indeed! Do you have to dry it and/or use any product on it? I am getting pretty sick of drying mine every day as it gets longer.
Good job on your midterm! Love you!!
Yes, I do have to dry it, but no products necessary... and I can relate to what you said about getting sick of drying your hair :-) I'm already growing mine out again because I'm the opposite of you. When my hair is short I have to dry it and when it's long I can just leave it. Thanks about the midterm :-) Love you!
Happy, nice pick by the Raiders, hahaha. At least your bball team is legit.
Post a Comment