9.16.2008

I Can't Come Up With A Good Title For This Post, So This Rambling Explanation Will Have To Do

To begin with, here is a link to our second web album. You'll also notice it's been added to the sidebar on the right side of the screen. There's a whole bunch of pictures from our camping trip to Santa Rosa Island. Also, the first web album has had its last update. Take a look here.

Yes, we have a frog, and his name is Fred. Amy has taken tons of pictures of him, so take a look in both web albums. A lady at Pan-Pacific inherited the frog from a neighbor (I might be butchering this story!) and asked if anyone at work was interested. Amy jumped at the opportunity because she'd always wanted a frog, and a free frog sounded even better. So we now have an aquarium on top of our entertainment center. He eats mealworms and crickets three times a week. A few weeks ago he ate a rock and we were very concerned, but we're assuming he passed the rock since he's still croaking.

I'm in the library at Biola University as I write this and am supposed to be studying, so I'll get back to Greek and try to update sooner rather than later.

Ciao.

No comments: