Hey! We had fun watching Extreme Home Makeover last week. I think that Patrick Henry was fairly well-known in Louisville from playing in the marching band & all before the show. I don't know if they are believers or not, but I wondered about that after watching the show as well.
4 comments:
Happy, thanks for faithfully reading & commenting on our blog! We get so excited when we see comments! Hope you guys are doing well.
Was the preview awesome? i think so...am i excited? i am...
~Mike
What have you done with my sister? I think she might be MIA...
Hey! We had fun watching Extreme Home Makeover last week. I think that Patrick Henry was fairly well-known in Louisville from playing in the marching band & all before the show. I don't know if they are believers or not, but I wondered about that after watching the show as well.
Post a Comment