11.07.2007

Randy Alcorn Jumps On The Bandwagon

Randy Alcorn, director of Eternal Perspectives Ministries, has decided to endorse Mike Huckabee. Here's why.

5 comments:

~~~ said...

I like this Randy Alcorn. He seems really thoughtful, even though I clearly don't share his worldview.

Anonymous said...

you intend to base your vote on somone who just wrote a blog where he doesn't seperate church and state.

way to go

Happy said...

Dear Anonymous,

I said absolutely nothing about basing my vote on this post. Second, I would like to say that I won't be basing my vote on only one blogger's opinions. I have been reading much more than this and plan to base my vote on a plethora of opinions, facts and information. There is still plenty of time for me to change my mind and think through the issues. Please don't come onto the blog and sling mud at me with insufficient and illogical reasoning. Thank you for your interest and your comment, though.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are getting hated on in the blog world? That is awesome.
~Mike

Julia said...

check this out. it's a fun commercial... not a ton of substance. but you might enjoy it. :) http://youtube.com/watch?v=MDUQW8LUMs8